Wednesday, October 22, 2008

#4 We can clone you too!


We've cloned rabbits. We've cloned rats. We've cloned pigs. And now, we can clone you too! Here at Clone a Friend, we carefully take into consideration our customers specific needs. Do you want a best friend? Or someone identical to you? Or would you like to make modifications to yourself to make your clone the best possible version of you? Which ever way you want it, we will make it possilbe. Clones are a perfect accessory in everyday life. When you and your parents are in a yelling match, switch places with your clone, it will ease the stress in your life. When your in the middle of a 200 point exam, switch places with your clone, the computers inside their heads can pass any and all of your tests. At a mere $17,000 we can create the perfect clone that will fit your demands without a single flaw.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, this was quite difficult for me. I would have to say that I would not buy it, for just a few reasons. For one, I pride myself in being the best me that anyone could be. If I had a clone, then I would be making myself a liar. Plus, if my clone was a better version of me, then I would be jealous and my clone would be successful and enjoy the glories of that life. I would be cast into the shadows of obscurity and would heatedly argue that my clone is, in fact, a clone, but nobody would beleive me. My mom would obviously choose the more successful to be here son, claiming that she knew all along that I was bound for greatness. I would end up in a gutter somewhere, staring at the television, seeing my own face on national news for curing the 5259 disease plauging the world, and tell my fellow bums that that person is my clone, yet they would not associate the real me with my clean cut clone. Life would be terrible with this clone, beside the fact that it is obscenly expensive!

Montag said...

I liked how your picture made the idea of getting a clone-you seem fun and great. That's what real advertising does, so I liked that you did that for an invention that I find very creepy and immoral. Something to take into consideration is that cloning is a biological science, so clones wouldn't have computers in their brains. If so, then they'd be robots. Be careful with what you want to do. Other than that, nice.