Wednesday, November 12, 2008

#6 Say Goodbye to the Jonas Brothers


It's true, I have outlawed the Jonas Brothers. It is now illegal for radio stations to play their so called music. Stores can no longer sell Jonas Brothers posters, cds and other novelty items. This new law has also put an end to their world tour. I am so sick of another boy/brother band singing lame songs about girls breaking up with them. They pretty much are girls by their awkward style and straightened hair. But I am putting an end to the maddness. With this new law, the ears of the world will be at ease now that the Jonas Brothers whiny songs can never be heard again. Anyone who chooses to break these laws will be punished. For the first offense, you will be forced to sit in a room and listen to an ipod, with good music on it, for two hours. For the second offense, you will have all Jonas Brothers items confiscated and also serve the same punishement as the first offense. And for the third offense, you will have the same punishment at the first and second offense, but you will also have to go to court, and a judge will determine your fate. I hope you think twice before listening to the Jonas Brothers, because these laws will be enforced. I hope you support me in my act to eliminate the Jonas Brothers from our music culture. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! I would vote for this law one million times if I could. They have no talent and all their songs really boil down to four chords (G, D, E minor, C). They're talentless and honestly sound like girls. I would never ever break this law. I only listen to true, talented musicians that have real guitar riffs and don't sound like they're dying if you've ever heard their song "sorry". I almost died myself. I just wish this was a real law...